- Pickup at hotel /airport drive to harbor
- Kanawa island one of the best spot for snorkeling and swimming ,with clear water and white sand beach ,underwater colourful people can relax and sunbathing .
- Sabolo island second spot , The island has abrilliantly white sand and broken coral pinnacle on its east coast that juts out into the water and, when it isn’t covered in flotsam, offers picture-postcard white sand beaches and amazing turquoise waters.
The best snorkelling is off the south side of the pinnacle — walk as far along the sand as you can then just swim out. There is a nice dropoff (not too deep), plenty of coral and some time multiple turtles
- Seraya island the last spot we visit ,is a small picturesque island in the north of Labuan Bajo with excellent white sandy beaches . It is the ideal place to hang out on the beach. Here you are also able to snorkel and to explore the colourful underwater world in the crystal clear water.
- Afterward sail back to L.bajo drop to hotel end the program .
Local boat ,snorkeling gear ,lunch box ,m.water ,pickup service and drop service .
Personal need , accommodation.