- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport/hotel then drives to
- Melo Village is our first point . It is an ideal place to seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding .
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake ,Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Riung is a small fishing village with white sandy beaches.
- Stay overnight in Riung
- Half day snorkeling trip around 17 islands (snorkeling gear is provided by customer)
- After lunch, back to Riung and drive to Bajawa or Waerana
- Stay overnight in Bajawa or Waerana
- Drive to L.Bajo. Ends of the trip
AC coach, English speaking guide, entrance fee (except at Mount Kelimutu Park), boat for snorkeling trip + lunch box on snorkeling trip.
Meals, accommodation, personal needs