- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport/hotel then drives to L.Bajo harbor for getting on board.
- Sailing to Rinca Island.
- Afternoon hiking on Rinca Island for hunting the Lizards by your camera
Stay overnight on board
- Early morning sailing to Komodo Island.
- After having breakfast, explore the second habitat of the Lizards on Komodo Island.
- Sailing to Red Beach for snorkeling.
- Then sail back to Labuan Bajo. On the way will pass Bidadari Island snorkeling and enjoy the sunset.
Stay overnight in L.Bajo
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
- v Explore the traditional village of Bajawa (Bena village)
- v Bela Village is another attractive traditional village and House of Ngada people
Overnight in Bajawa.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is a village as a centre of ikat weaving.
- Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and the typical house of Ende people
Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores.
Free program and drive to Maumere airport for the next destination.
AC coach, English speaking guide, entrance fee on land tour, 1N on board + 1N in L.Bajo + meals + snorkeling gear on boat trip to Komodo National Park.
Meals + accommodation on land tour, entrance fee at Komodo National Park and Mount Kelimutu Park, personal needs.