- Pickup at Maumere Airport/hotel then drives to
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- Stay overnight in Moni
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Afterward Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Stay Overnight in Bajawa.
- Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Melo Village is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Labuhan Bajo. Ends of the trip.
AC coach, English speaking guide, entrance fee , accommodation
Meals, personal expansive ,food .donation fee ,tips ,flight ticket.