2 days 1 night
l.bajo -wae rebo -flores
USD 240 per person min booking 2 person
The Traditional Village of Wae Rebo
The traditional village of Wae Rebo in the district of Manggarai on the island of Flores, East Nusatenggara, has recently received the Top Award of Excellence from UNESCO in the 2012 UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Awards, announced in Bangkok on 27 August 2012.
Wae Rebo is a small, very out of the way village. Located some 1,100 meters above sea level, where the air is cool and the village completely surrounded by panoramic mountains and the dense Todo forest. This tropical forest is rich in vegetation, where you will find orchids, different types of ferns and hear the chirping of many songbirds.
|How to Get There ?
- The only best option to get there from labuan bajo by car .there is limit public transpostation to get here below we provide program wae rebo tour 2days 1 night with private car .
Day 1 Labuan Bajo hotel – Denge – Wae Rebo Trekking ( Lunch – Dinner )
- Early morning pick up from the hotel at 06.00 and transfer by car directly to Denge Village (estimate 6 hours). Lunch provide on the way
- Arrive in Denge, where start trek to Wae rebo village which takes aroud 3-4 hours.
- Dinner at wae rebo village and Stay overnight in a provided by tradidional house of wae rebo
Day 2: Wae Rebo Village – Labuan Bajo (B-L)
- Breakfast at the village and morning activity in the village, we can take picture whole village from the hill.
- Trekking down to Denge Village, the same way as before.
- After arriving at Dange Village Continue by car to Labuan Bajo. on the way stop over in Cancar Spider Web Rice field.
- On arrival at Labuan Bajo check in to your hotel.
- Tour end, see you next trip.
Price USD 240 Per person min Booking 2 person Validity till Dec 2019
Note : Base on group tour Price please contact us get more information
Tour Included :
- Private Ac coach full ac 2D 1 N
- English Speaking guide
- Mineral water During Tour
- Entrancee fee Wae Rebo
- Lunch in village ,dinner in wae rebo village
Tour Excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional Tour
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcohol drink