Flores Island Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Provide tour program to explore Flores Island included Wae Rebo village. Riung 17 island ,bena Village , kelimutu Three color Lake .the tour program are Flexible according to customer’s setting , Please kindly read the previews of program The Highlight of flores island tour
Day 01 August : Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village for about 3 – 4 hours (depend on stamina).
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 02 Wae rebo village – Ruteng.
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel ( hotel revaya )
Day 03 : Ruteng – Bajawa
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa ( happy –happy hotel /hotel manulalu )
Day 04: Bajawa – Riung
- Bajawa – Riung Marine Garden We arise early in the morning for a departure to Riung.
- We continue the trip to Riung and check in at hotel for the night.
- We will then immediately transfer to the pier at Riung to take a nice short boat trip to visit the Riung marine park.
- Our first stop is to Ontoloe Island to experience the amazing flying foxes followed by a trip to Rutong Beach Island.
- Once there, we can relax and enjoy the Riung Marine Park by snorkeling, swimming and just be lazy.
- After lunch on the island, we head on back to Riung in the afternoon.
- The rest of the day is for relaxing as you wish
- overnight at Pondok SVD or Bintang Wisata Hotel Riung.
Day 05 : Riung – Aegele – Ende – Moni
- After breakfast, we continue by driving through the north coastlines of Flores to Mbay and up to Aegela where we view magnificent scenery of mountains and rice fields still as they have been for many years.
- We will stop in Nanga Penda beach to see the blue stones and
- continue the drive to Ende where you visit a local market and have lunch.
- After lunch we drive on to Moni, where we can do some easy, soft trekking in Detusoko.
- overnight at Kelimutu Moni Eco Lodge.
Day 06 Moni Kelimutu – Maumere
- We arise early in the morning at 4.30 to drive/hike up and experience sunrise at the top of Mt. Kelimutu where exists three exquisitely colored lakes that consistently change color over time. This is truly one of the most spectacular and mysterious sights in Indonesia.
- We return through winding roads along the mountain side to your hotel for breakfast.
- We continue on with a visit to a Wolowaru traditional village and proceed to Paga Beach and the town of Maumere.
- overnight at Sea World Club in Maumere.
What to bring:
- Dress is casual. Clothing should be light, preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved shirt and pants.
- Bathing suit, thongs or sandals and sneakers or walking boots, lots of film, camera, replacement batteries, and spares. Bring one light sweater or jacket as it can get cool in the highlands.
- Also bring sun-screen, insect repellent, sunglasses
Please contact us get price information
- Private ac coach 6 days 5 Night
- Petrol + driver
- Food for driver and guide
- Stad Double Hotel 4 night + 1 night wae rebo village
- Kelimutu park fee ,entance fee ,tax
- English speaking guide
- Boat tour ½ day at ruing + lunch box in riung
- Porter in wae rebo village
Price does not include:
- Flight ticket
- Meals during the tours
- Masker and fins rental for snorkeling in ruing
- personal expenses and Tipping