4 DAY 3 NIGHT CRUISE BOAT TO LOMBOK
- start from Labuan BAJO HARBOUR at 09.00 to KELOR ISLAND, upon arrival on KELOR ISLAND you can start snorkeling
- RINCA ISLAND where you can meet great and famous KOMODO DRAGON and other exotic wild live in RINCA ISLAND such as water buffalo, deer, monkey, bird, snake, etc. after
- PINK BEACH wich is the best beach and coral reef on this tour,A clear blue sky above, with fluffy white clouds drifting lazily across. Rolling green hills, covered luxuriantly in thick vegetation, interspersed with high, rocky cliffs. Calm, clear water.
- KOMODO ISLAND and do same activity like in RINCA ISLAND, The difference only that IN KOMODO ISLAND the KOMODO DRAGON that you will see in this Island is more bigger than in RINCA because the in KOMODO is more prey and the contour of the Island make KOMODO DRAGON more bigger by its nature
- And we will anchoring at KALONG ISLAND where we will stay aver night.
- MANTA POINT ( Karang Makassar in local name), where you be able to snorkeling with giant Manta Rays that are very impressive to seen.Although seeing manta rays can’t be guaranteed, depend on your luck.
- GILI LAWA DARAT, once anchored, we offer you to do a trekking to the top of this island. It should take about 15 to 20 minutes to reach the top. There at the top you can take pictures. Facing to the west, there you can see the SANGHIANG ISLAND from far, an active volcano island. Right in front, there is KOMODO ISLAND with its barren savanah which almost covering most of the island. Down at the bottom of the island, you will be amazed by the long white sandy beach with clear breathtaking coral formation. Those who love photography, this is a heaven. After GILI LAWA DARAT continue boating during the night until SATONDA ISLAND. Here on the way the boat will start Trolling and if lucky you’ll get a big fish for dinner. You can also do line fishing on boat only for jacket fish, another fish you get must be release to maintain the diversity of marine fish.
- Arrive SATONDA ISLAND at 06.00am and anchoring there near the beach at 07.00am you can start you activity there start with snorkeling to the beach than walking from the beach to the salt water lake in SATONDA ISLAND, the lake only 2 minutes walking from the beach. After visiting SATONDA ISLANd you will continue to MOYO ISLAND During the boat trip which normally takes approximately two hour, if you’re lucky, you might be able to catch a glimpse of the DOLPHINS swimming across the waters of the Flores Sea.
- MOYO ISLAND The main attraction of this island lies beneath the surface of the ocean. MOYO is surrounded by beautiful untouched coral reefs which are ideal for snorkeling. Swim with white tip reef sharks, encounter a school of tropical fish. These experiences in the tropical warm waters of Indonesia will be unforgettable. Any way our program in MOYO ISLAND is the famous Waterfall of MOYO ISLAND. And continue boating during the night to BANGSAL HARBOR.
- arrive at BANGSAL HARBOUR (LOMBOK)approximately at 07.00 and walk down to our Office there and waiting for transportation that will bring you to the place you tell us as your end of the trip, such as GILI TRAWANGAN, GILI MENO, GILI AIR, SENGGIGI, MATARAM. End of the tour.
PRICE INCLUDE :
- FULL BOARD
- SNORKELING GEAR
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
- FREE TRANFER TO GILI ,
- ENTRANCE FEE KOMODO ,
- PERSONAL NEED .
- LENGTH :20 METERS
- WIDTH : 4,5 METER
- ENGINE : YANMAR 30 HP
- CAPACITY : 25 PERSO
- WESTRN STANDAR TOILET