Rinca, also known as Rinca and Rindja, is a small island near Komodo and Flores island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia, within the West Manggarai Regency. It is one of the three biggest island part of Komodo National Park. The island is famous for Komodo dragons, giant lizards that can measure up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) long. Rinca is also populated with many other species such as wild pigs, buffalos and many birds.
Being less known and less visited than Komodo, it is a good place to see the Komodo dragon in its natural environment with fewer people to disturb them. Day trips to rinca island can be arranged from Labuan Bajo on Flores by slow boat at the park headquarters.The island’s area is 198 square kilometres (76 sq mi)
Please kindly read the program recommend one day tour to rinca island by Local Boat/slow boat
This tour package high recommend start from labuan bajo or it is possible connect with morning flight from bali as long an arrive earlier in labuan bajo before 09.00 am in labuan bajo
- Pickup at Airport /Hotel and Drive to Harbor getting on board
- Crossing to Rinca Island for having trekking (± 2hrs) to sea the Komodo Dragon
- Aftreward continue program to Kanawa Island For Snorkeling and swimming Lunch box Will Be provided while you are on the island,laying down on the beach and snorkeling around the island before getting back to Labuan bajo.
- Drop Hotel .end program
To get price information please contact us
PRICE IN CLUDED :
- AC coach transfer in/out L.Bajo harbor,
- lunch box
- snorkel + mask
- English Guide
- mineral water .
- Entrance fee , gov tax, ranger fee