The island is famous not only for its heritage of convicts but also for the unique fauna which roam it. The Komodo dragon, the world’s largest living lizard, takes its name from the island. A type of monitor lizard, it inhabits Komodo Island and some of the smaller surrounding islands, as well as part of western Flores. Javan deer also inhabit the island, though they are not native. Other fauna include water buffalo, banded pigs, civets, cockatoo and macaques.
How To get There ?
- By Local Boat /slow boat from labuan bajo
- By Speed Boat
Please kindly Read The previews of program itinerary one day komodo tour by Local Boat /Slow Boat .this tour package will start when your have been in labuan bajo tour departure early morning end in the afternoon on same day.
- Pickup hotel at 06.00 am driver to harbor than
- Getting on Boat than sail to komodo island take 3,5 hours by local boat,
- upon arrive ranger will company us for trekking see the dragon on their wildlife (1,5 hour trekking )
- after trekking continue program to Pink Beach for snorkeling and swimming ,enjoy with nice coral reef underwater colorful,
- Visit manta Point ,Enjoy snorkeling and swimming with manta Back To Labuan bajo Drop Hote end program at 16.30 -17.00 pm .
PRICE SERVICE ( Please contact us get price information )
PRICE INCLUDE :
- pickup/drop service hotel
- Private Boat local boat
- lunch provide on board
- snorkeling gear
- mineral water
- English guide
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Entrance fee national park,gov tax ,ranger fee .
- personal travel insurance
- donation fee